Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

We usually don't do anything with St. Patrick's day but I decided this year we would at least do some green food for breakfast.  As the day went on and I saw all these posts on Facebook about Leprechaun's creating havoc in people's homes I was kind of like maybe next year I should probably figure out what exactly St. Patrick's is really all about.   So this is our breakfast today.

 Oh no what happened to my food????  Yep Green eggs and green pancakes with chocolate chips.  She eat the pancake but didn't go for the eggs. 

Are you serious!  Yes I am little one try it they are good.  :-)

If anyone can give me any points on what St. Patrick's is all about I'm up for the information and then anything fun that you do with your kids for this day would be greatly appreciated also.

No comments: