The braid I made and the homemade shortcakes from Bisquick.
Doesn't this just look delicious? I have to say it was totally yummy.
Scott making his shortcake.
Rachel finally woke up from a nap and we gave Daddy his presents. She wasn't much into it at all. She wanted to stay in her PJ's so I let her stay in them all day.
Looking at the new white shirt and tie we got daddy as a present.
Scott wanted this Dermatology textbook so I got that for him but then also found these things called Blade Buddy. It's suppose to help your razors stay sharp. We will see if it really works. Scott goes through a blade every 3 shaves. So I'm hoping these will help them last a little bit longer.
We are so happy to have Scott and his influence in our home. He is a great husband, father, and priesthood holder. He is patience, kind, loving and hardworking. Thank you for all you do honey.
And here is a shout out to my Father and my Father in Law. We love you both and are so happy you are our father. Thank you for your examples and for loving us.
No comments:
Post a Comment