Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grimes Creek Day 4

We decided that today would be our last day camping.  We were out of water and I didn't want to have to try to hurry and get back to Rachel's swim class on Monday.  So we actually just kept everything really low key.  We did take another 4 wheeler ride just to see where everyone was camping out that we saw coming up on Friday. 
 Here is the proof that she would fall asleep every time we got on the 4 wheeler.  She is so funny.

I'm amazed how kids can sleep anywhere and in any position.  So crazy.
We got back and Scott and I worked on getting our camper set to head out and Rachel ended up playing on the hill by the camper.  She loved playing in the dirt.
 She would got up to this spot on the hill and play in the holes.  I was so glad there was no animal that came out of that hole to get her.
This was how dirty she was before I took her to the creek.  We didn't want her in her car seat looking like that.  One dirty dirty little girl.
 And what do you do on the car ride home after you have played really hard all day long?  Yep you fall asleep.  She slept almost the whole way home.  Needless to say getting her to bed was hard.

No comments: