So Scott had a work retreat up at Black Canyon Reservoir. Love love love this new place we have learned of in Idaho. Scott got off this morning and slept for about an hour and a half. We ended up taking Rachel to Kammi's house since we were told that it wasn't for children. I drove so that Scott could sleep. Well he couldn't go back to sleep and so we ended up getting up to the park at 10:00. We weren't exactly sure where we were supposed to go but finally found a fee paying area and Scott found his boss. We were the 1st ones there and the water was glass so Kelly said if we wanted to waterski to go for it. So I went for it. I was able to get up each time but I couldn't get over the wake. After 5 tries I gave up and watched some of Kelly's kids crash and burn. We went back and there were a couple more people that showed up. When they decided it was time to have their meeting I left and went out on the boat. We ended up doing the tube. It was awesome. We had fun. I ended up getting on the tube with the two other girls. It was a four person tube and some how the girl on the other side of the tube fell off and our tube went airborne and I ended up crashing down into the girl in the middle. It felt like my rib cage cracked. It took about 5 minutes for the pain to subside. After that we went back to the shore and ended up eating lunch. There was some really good food. I sat in my chair in pain thinking I really broke my rib. I was having a hard time breathing. After several days I was going to go to the Dr and have it x-rayed but Scott pretty much told me there isn't anything they can do for it. So I just sucked it up and had to tell Rachel I couldn't lift her and she didn't like that.
**Side Note** After two weeks I actually ended up at the Chiropractor and told him I thought I had a broken rib and he looked at it and said I several ribs out of place. He adjusted me and a day later I felt like a new woman. Went through all that pain for nothing. If I had gone to see him the day it happened I would have felt better.
No comments:
Post a Comment