Thursday, July 5, 2012

Last Day of Swim Class

Well the 2nd week of class Scott was able to come watch Rachel and so I didn't take any pictures.  I don't know what I was thinking.  Rachel progressed so well.  She loves to put her head under the water and was even swimming with only a finger holding her up under the water.  As soon as the teachers come and get her she puts her face right into the water for them.  If they weren't every day for two weeks I would put her in lessons longer.  She totally loves them and I love them because they wear her out and she's pretty mellow for the rest of the day.  ;-)
 She loved this step and I don't know how I missed taking a picture of her putting her whole face and body under the water but I did.  Just imagine her putting her face and body under right there and then coming back up.

 Doing her kicking.

 Look at that face down in the water.

More face in the water.  We will have to keep working on getting her to put all three things together this summer of feet kicking, arms moving and putting her face in the water.  Should be fun for us to try and keep this going so she remembers it.

No comments: