Proof we actually were there. She hardly watched the game she decided it was more fun to play on the stairs than figure out what was going on.
Playing on the stairs. One of the vendors was dancing up and down the stairs and so she decided she should dance up and down the stairs. I was worried she would trip on her feet and tumble down the stairs, so I told her she could only dance on the stair above and the stair below.
Clapping when the clapping song came on. She thought that was lots of fun.
So we made it to the 4th inning. The Hawks were losing 4-7. As you can see by this picture she was finished. I should have had someone take it when we first got there and she was smiling. It had been hot and we were sitting on the side of the stadium where the sun hit us the whole time so I understand why she was hot and tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment