Yes I know it's only February and I haven't celebrated Rachel's birthday or Valentines day and I am talking about Easter but I had some down time and decided I better figure out how much candy I need to buy to finish filling our eggs for the community Easter Egg Hunt. So I took two bins of eggs and one box of candy over to Angela Borzea's house and they got them finished in one day. I was like sweet. Well one night I ended up sitting down and doing the other box of candy. I was able to get all the candy I had stuffed into the eggs that I had.
I'm not sure if we actually have enough eggs but we will see as we keep stuffing eggs. I have to wait until the 16th to call Winco for the jelly beans just so we can see which jelly beans are cheaper (ie. Regular vs. Easter).
No comments:
Post a Comment