Monday, February 25, 2013

Just Kid'n Around

Well I needed to find something to do with the kids today and so I decided since I had some coupons for Just Kid'n Around and we have never been there, today was a great day to try it out.  It was a great place to go.  It wasn't a crappy weather day so it was pretty busy but the kids had lots of fun.  They even have a place to buy lunch for the kids.  I had actually packed a lunch but it said you weren't able to bring in outside food but I did bring in snacks for them because I definitely didn't want to have to pay their prices for snacks.  So here they are having some fun.

 Rachel size playground. She climbed all over this thing.

 Dressed up and climbing up the rock sculpture.

 Cameron loved the grocery carts from the play grocery store.  He played with it almost the whole time and if anyone tried to take it away he wasn't having it.

Rachel of course found herself a friend.  She played with this girl for quite a while.  She totally loved this slide though and even took out a boy who tried to climb up it the wrong way.  Served him right because she even moved to a different slide not to hit him but he moved to her slide just as she was coming down.  We had two great hours playing before we had to go meet a friend.

No comments: