Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Accomplishments

1.  Letters learned in Preschool this month:  R, S, and T
2.  Learned the song: On top of Spaghetti, and Dinah blow your horn.
3.  Went to the Dr. twice this month.  1st to get antibiotics for her congestion.  She had an allergic reaction to amoxicillan so we only made it through 7 days of it before we stopped it.  The 2nd visit was four days later because it was her 4 year old appt.  They couldn't do both at the same time.  She told Dr. Miller she didn't want toothpicks(the swabs for strep throat).  Dr. Miller was a little confused until I told her what she meant and she was like oh yeah we aren't going to do that but we will be doing shots.  I got to hold her down when she got the shots and she screamed bloody murder.  When we were done she was like I don't like pokies either from the Dr.  I don't know if she will ever go back to the doctor's office without being hesitant.
4.  She turned 4 this month.
5.  Finally became friends with Cameron about two days before he was leaving our home.  They even started playing nice with each other before he left.
6.  Favorite movie this month is Worthy is the Lamb(A Living Scripture Movie)  She has learned so much about Christ's crucifixion and really ask some interesting questions.  She's keeping me on my toes with this.
7.  Loves cutting up paper and gluing it together.
8.  Got really sick this month to where she threw up mucus and her couch got so bad.  Then she ended up one day having a stomach flu of some kind and kept throwing up.  It was shocking because after each time she was just perfectly fine and then would want something to eat and a few hours later it would come back up.  Was about a 24 hour bug and then she was fine.

Rachelism's:
Mom:  Okay Rachel hold my hand the wind is blowing and you might blow away.
Rachel:  No I won't mom
Mom:  Why not?
Rachel:  Because I have shoes on.

"R" starts with me.

Mom: Yes Rachel
Rachel:  You go to a girl doctor.  Daddy goes to a boy doctor.  I go to a girl doctor and Cameron goes to a boy doctor.
If it was just that simple. :-)

No comments: