Sunday, March 17, 2013

1st Primary Scripture

Rachel's first opportunity to speak in church.  She had the scriptures.  I wasn't sure she would actually do it but after practicing for a few days with no success she told me on Thursday morning at breakfast "Mom do you want to hear my scripture?"  I said, "Sure" and away she went with her scripture.  Since I couldn't video tape her doing it at church I had her do it here at home. 
She picked out one of her new dresses that I took out of the 4T bin to where today.  
Here is her saying her scripture:

Helaman 14:8
And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall abelieve on the Son of God,
 the same shall have everlasting life.
 
I was so proud of her.  She got up to the pulpit and was barely able to be seen over it.  Sister Borzea picked her up and Rachel said her scripture without any help and when she was done she said, "that's my scripture" and then sat right back down.  It was definitely a proud mommy moment.

No comments: