Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hole under RV Pad

We are getting neighbors next to our camper pad.  One of the workers came up to talk to me about the fact they can't find the pipe for the main water line.  I was like oh great.  They said they might have to cut out the concrete to get to the pipe.  I was like that totally sucks.  I ended up calling Hubble to make sure that we wouldn't have to pay for it if they did cut our concrete.  We specifically had Steve come out to check and make sure the utilities were where they would be easy to get to when they built the new house.  He said if they did have to cut the concrete they would pay to have it replaced.  I was like okay then have at it.  Well they were actually able to just dig a hole under the concrete.  These are the pictures of the hole.
This picture shows that the pipe was turned up and that's why they couldn't find it.

The trench along the parking pad.
We of course are hoping that they have compacted it well enough that we won't have any problems with our camper pad later in years because of this.

No comments: