Friday, March 1, 2013

Sleeping

You all know how I love to get pictures of Rachel sleeping in different positions.  Here are a couple different ones from where I have found her.
 I had put Rachel to bed but when I went to check on her just before I headed to bed I found her curled up in the rocking chair.  I don't know about you but I think it totally does not look comfortable at all.  Needless to say I moved her back to bed so we could both sleep through the night.

This is nap time watching TV.  I had told her I wanted to take a nap and so she could watch TV and should take a nap also.  I woke up and she had made herself a bed on the floor in front of the TV and had a friend sleeping with her.  So stinking cute.

No comments: