This weekend brought us to Pocatello for Angie's wedding. Those of us who could make it were there to support her in this happy occasion in her life. She needs some happiness to make up for the year of crap that Derek has put her through. I was happy we could be there to show our support.
Rachel really wanted to go jump on that trampoline so bad. It was all we could do to keep her off it. This was the compromise is that she didn't have to sit in a chair during the ceremony she could be on the grass. I think she picked grass through the whole thing.
Hanging out waiting.
Tristanne was so scared. We all felt for her because she is so shy.
Madilanne & her new half sister. Aren't they the cutest in these matching outfits. They actually look like they could be sisters they look so much alike.
Kevin & Angie
Breanne was the one to carry the train down the isle for her mom but I didn't get a good picture so this was the best picture I got of her. All the girls hair was so cute.
After the ceremony we ended up leaving though because we were heading to Montpelier to spend time with Scott's family while they were doing their Memorial Weekend Camp trip at Uncle Melvin's house. So we gave them our well wishes and left.
No comments:
Post a Comment