Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

This year we were able to have my mom, Scott's Mom and his Grandma at our house for Mother's Day.  It was a great day.  We had church at 8:30 so we had to get up and get going.  Scott bought corsages for all of us women.  They turned out gorgeous.  I didn't get any pictures of any of the corsage but they all worked out great in matching everyone's outfits. Rachel got to go up and sing for Mother's Day.  This was her 1st time and she did an awesome job doing it.  I was such a proud momma.  For church our Mother's Day gift was a CD by of Mother's Day Songs by Janice Kapp Perry.  I was so excited.  After sacrament we came back home and Scott and his Dad spoiled us all day long.  They made lunch that consisted of hamburgers, salads, and then made fudge for dessert.  Scott wanted to try and make cherry chocolate fudge.  It turned out good.  After that they then made the jello salad for dinner and made divinity.  Dinner was ham, Texas roadhouse rolls, jello pretzel salad and scalloped potatoes.  It was a great day.  Scott and Rachel got me the 3 pack ebooks from Josi Kilpack.  I was totally excited.  So it was awesome to share it with everyone.  One of the best Mother's Days that I have experienced.

No comments: