Scott's parents, his Grani, and my parents were all able to come for the weekend and see Scott graduate. It was fun to have them all here and celebrating with us. The graduation was at the Boise Centre. Scott had to be there early and so he and our dads went down to save us seats.
Pictures they got of him before he was hooded and got his diploma.
I drove the females down about an hour later. We figured Rachel wouldn't last much longer than that so we wanted to not make her sit there any longer than she had too.
The crew to support Scott.
This is how we kept Rachel happy for most of it. She was happy to see her dad graduate and then she was ready to go. I had to tell her we couldn't leave until Dad got up to leave. The ceremony last an hour and a half which is the longest it's ever been. One side note to this is it was exciting for me to see all the Pharmacy students that started here at ISU Meridian graduate. This is the 1st four year class to graduate. One of my favorite students Elizabeth Thompson even won the Outstanding Student Award.
We were having technical difficulties with Scott's Dad's camera so I ended up filming with my camera and we didn't get very man still shots. Here is the video of Scott walking in to his seat.
Family Picture. I love that Rachel has her hand up like, "Yeah he's done."
Scott's side of the family.
I just wished someone would have told me my shirt looks dumb.
My side of the family.
What the happy Graduate looks like after he is hooded.
Hoods are so funny looking but it's his so who knows what we do with it now. Afterwards we were going to go to Fudruckers for dinner but because we were so late getting to Graduation I had to park in the 5th level of the parking garage. Well after sitting in line for 1/2 an hour and I had only moved 4 parking spots I suggested we head down and eat at 5 guys burgers. So that's what was for dinner. Not the nicest graduation meal but it will do.

No comments:
Post a Comment