Retying up the cleats.
Practicing kicking the ball. She uses her left foot the most.
There goes the ball and her going after it.
Standing in a circle kicking the ball to each other and learning each others names.
Yeah I'm trying to get her to stay on the field. She was done playing when it was actually time to play.
Alright I will play with you.
I also played Goalie with her. Trying to teach her how to be a goalie. We totally kept that ball out of the goal.
She got to play goalie and in this picture and the next is an action photos of her kicking the ball.
Picking up the ball as the goalie.
Get that ball. She played well in the goalie spot.
Check out that stance. She's got it down. Take up as much space as possible.
We were trying to get her to smile but she wasn't having it.
Running to get the ball.
She's going to get that ball.
I love this picture. Look at her tongue hang out. She likes to do this after seeing my dad do that. It's so funny.
Keeping the ball away from this big kid.
Kicking the ball but this big kid is trying to take it away.
She kicked it away from him but she's trying to get to it before he does.
Get it Rachel don't let him have it. I'm pretty sure he stole it from her at this point but she did good getting that far and getting to kick it. Almost made a goal.
Cuddling with Grandma. This is where she preferred to be most of the game. I think she started to like playing but she is little compared to some of those boys. Hopefully by the end she will actually stay out on the field and play. We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment