Sunday, April 24, 2011

1st Public Easter Egg Hunt

I saw a poster the other day for an Easter Egg hunt and since they had a group for 0-2 year olds I thought it would be good for our first family Easter.

Scott's putting her sticker on so they know which group she was in.

Checking out the area. She didn't want to stay seated in her stroller.

Bringing her back again to the starting area.

Getting the eggs out in the area

Still waiting and very impatient about it. She tried to pick one up but we had to bring her back and she screamed bloody murder. I held her until it was time to go "hunt."


Actually picking up an egg. She went past several before picking up one.


She only got 5 eggs but she was fine with it.


Opening up the eggs to see what treasures were hidden within.

1 comment:

Amie and Karl said...

We went to the mountain view one also I did not see you there. Did you leave right after her age group? My girls did not start until 11:00 so we got there like 10 minutes before they started. they said they will do that again next year jsut more eggs