Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wounded Mom

Okay so the other day Rachel was attempting to tell me what she wanted but I couldn't get anything out of the sentence except for the word "Read".  So I attempted to the book she had from her to read to her but she yelled No at me.  So I then tried to just read the pages she was opened to and that wasn't what she wanted either.  So I told her I didn't understand her.  Well that was the breaking point for her and she got so frustrated she just threw her book up in the air and I didn't have my face out of the way when she threw it.  This is the aftermath after I cleaned up the blood.  Yes it did bleed but no I didn't get a black eye which I was so grateful for. 

I think I look mad in this picture but I was just trying to get a serious picture of the damage and didn't quite know what was going to be the best way to do it.
A close up of my book rash.  I've heard of road rash but never knew you could get it from a book.  he he he

No comments: