So we started heeding the words of the apostles and we are starting to become self reliant. So this is our water storage tank. It is a 275 gallon tank. I laughed as I followed Scott home from picking this up at my work. The way he decided to put it in the back of the truck just reminded me of a silo. So I think it looks like a silo and it just made me laugh so hard every time I see this picture.
So this is how it looked in the back of the truck.



It's actually in our garage and this is what it looks like. It has two spigots to make it easy to empty the tank or to get water out of the tank to be used.

Its as tall as the door but it only takes up as much floor space as a 50 gallon water drum. We totally love it.
1 comment:
we really need to do that
Post a Comment