Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day at Mom's Work

So today was a really busy day at work for me.  The College of Pharmacy has decided since this week is dead week the student, faculty and staff should have spirit week.  So today which is Thursday April 28th was Cowboy Day.  I was excited to actually dress up because I had clothes I could actually wear.  The rest of the week I didn't participate because I didn't have an ugly sweater and I didn't have any hippie clothes.

So this is what they got for Cowboy(Cowgirl) Day.
 

Today at work was also bring your child to work day.  So I told Scott to bring Rachel to work so that she could come to our Ice Cream Social and then he could go home and sleep before going to work and I would just take care of her at work for the afternoon.  She is an Administrative Assistant in the making.  Not only does she have one laptop she has two.  he he he !!!  She was really good for the three hours we stayed at work.  I turned on PBS Kids on the laptop and she watched Super Y so I could get my work done. 
Smiling for the camera.

 Acting silly for the camera.