Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate

Yes Rachel got some chocolate for Easter.  I was letting her open her eggs before church and was totally not expecting this when she did it.

Yes you did just see her double fist the candy into her mouth.  Of course it had to be a blue robin egg also so she ended up with blue on her little sweater before church.  I know rookie Mom mistake.

Here is Rachel after church finishing opening the eggs.  Can you tell she likes chocolate?

 

So after we opened all the eggs and eat lunch we then put our living scripture videos to use.  We put in "He is Risen" so that we could talk to Rachel about the real meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it.  I'm not sure exactly how much she got out of it but she sure loves watching the video and pointing out Jesus.

No comments: