Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chocolate Frosting Graham Crackers

So the other day I found frosting in the fridge and we decided we needed to get rid of it.  So I asked Rachel if she wanted a cookie.  Of course who doesn't like dessert.  So I gave her a chocolate frosting graham cracker.  She eat the middle first and this is what she looked like after she did.

Chocolate Face.

 Yes I have it all over my face and hands.

You can see the graham cracker on the table and can tell she licked the frosting but also played with it in order to get it all over.  I was shocked because I've only seen her look like this except for when she eats spaghetti.

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

too cute. my kids do the exact same thing or eat it right out of the container.

The Wuthrich Family said...

Seriously.... can my niece get any cuter????