Sunday, December 4, 2011

Favorite Song "Felt Good on My Lips"

So Rachel is becoming quite the singer.  She loves to sing all the time.  I heard her singing Tim McGraw's song Felt God on My Lips in the car.  Well I had it on my iPod and of course she was so excited to hear it.  Now she listens to it first thing every time we rock a bye (naps & night time).  We have been trying to get a video of her singing it because it's so cute.  She doesn't like to sit still while singing though.  Here is the best video we have so far.  Scott's mom has one also and if I can get it I will up load it also.  ***Warning you might get dizzy watching her on the last minute of this video.***

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

that is SO cute!!! ahh!

jax sings the song 'popular' from wicked all the time. it is so funny! i think shawn wishes he would chose a more masculine song but jax does all the high-pitched 'whoos' and goes all out. ha! he loves it! :)
kids must be getting smarter, because i don't remember singing words to REAL songs that young!

Rita Peck said...

love it. what a singer