Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Opening Presents

So when Scott got home on Monday we woke up Rachel and started to open presents.  She ended up getting a bookcase and a portable stereo for an ipod from Santa.

 M&M Candy Cane from her stocking and her first present she opened.
 Showing her the portable stereo with her bookcase in the background.  I think all her books should fit on a two shelf bookcase.  At least for awhile.

 Pushing buttons on the stereo.

We ended up getting about 1/2 way through Rachel's presents and she decided she didn't want to open any more presents.  She said to us "I'm hungry when is breakfast?"  We started to laugh.  So we stopped and had breakfast and then went back to opening presents.
The new duck bath towel that she got.

 A realfur pet.  This panda bear is really cute and was the favorite toy from Christmas.  Rachel didn't hardly put it down for two days.  She has to have it when she goes to bed and if she wakes up in the middle of the night the first thing that she does is ask where the bottle is because its so small and gets lost easily.  (Note: A week later we have tied the bottle with a string to the panda bear and we haven't lost it since.)

These last pictures are all the Christmas presents that Rachel got.
 Books, Books, and more Books.

 New Clothes

The haul.

Well we didn't get any pictures of what Scott and I got.  Scott ended up with three new pairs of dress pants, two dress shirts and ties, new pajama pants and his new recliner.  I ended up getting a set of open heart diamond earrings(which was a total surprise that I wasn't expecting), a shelf stereo, a bed spread and two hoodies - BSU and Duke.
We did get the following family picture of us though for Christmas.
CHRISTMAS 2011