Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve 2012

Scott had to work this Christmas Eve and Christmas so we chose to have Christmas on Monday instead of Sunday.  Since Scott was singing in the Choir at church we wanted to let Rachel wear her new Christmas dress.
 
 Opening her 2nd present before Christmas.

Oh look its a dress.  So pretty.  She really liked it.


Doesn't she look so cute???
 Cheesing for the camera.

 Full picture of the dress.

We went to church and attempted to listen to Scott sing but Rachel really wasn't in the mood to make it through sacrament meeting so we spent time in the hallway.  After church we headed home and Scott slept.  My parents and I made dinner and we had Christmas dinner before Scott left for work.  We hurried to have Rachel open up her PJ's before Scott left for work.    

 Somewhat opening the presents.  This year she was really into ripping the wrapping paper and getting every little piece off the box before actually opening the box.  

 2 new pairs of PJ's.  She picked the one with the penguin on it to sleep in tonight.

 Not quite sure what she is doing here but decided to add it anyways.

Check out my cool new pajamas.  I just love how I happened to get her posing for the pictures.  Most of the time I miss these moments because my camera's not fast enough to get it.  Love love love this picture of her.

No comments: