She's actually buzzing around like a bee in this picture.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Music & Motion
So I decided to be brave and I took Rachel to the library for Music and Motion. I thought since she loves music so much she would totally love this class. Well we got there a little bit early and she was having so much fun moving from one thing to another in their reading room that when the time came to go into the classroom for Music and Motion she really didn't want to go. She of course didn't want to sit up by the front and started to run all over the place. I was trying to get her to sit and she got mad because she wanted to do what she wanted to do. Finally she sat down in a corner and looked at all the boys in the class and said I'm not dancing with the boys. I had to laugh because that's all she ever talks about with Nursery is the boys that are in there. Eventually she finally started to dance once she figured out she didn't actually have to do what the boys were doing she could dance however she wanted too. I might try taking her again but I'm going to make sure I show up around the time it's starting so I don't have to contend with her grumpiness of not playing with the other toys. This is the only picture I was able to get of her participating with my cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment