Monday, January 30, 2012

My 1st Divinity Beaters

So during Christmas time my parents came to hang out with us for the holidays.  I asked my dad to make divinity.  I don't bake very often so when my dad finished he asked who wanted the beaters.  We said give one to Rachel.  So the following pictures are her enjoying her first divinity beaters.  Super funny to watch her while she tried so hard to get that beater cleaned.  She also loves divinity just to let everyone know.

 I love her tongue sticking out on this one while she's trying to get the sticky off her face and finger.

 Yum this is really good.

How do I get to the middle of this thing?

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

precious pictures! i remember licking the beaters when my grandma would make cake or some other yummy dessert. but, oh wait, i still do it! ha!
Rachel is seriously so, so cute! i LOVE her pig tails!!
how are you liking being a stay-at-home momma?