This is the announcement they made to let everyone on campus know I was leaving.
This is the announcement they put in the NEWS & NOTES publication on campus.
If you've dialed the College of Pharmacy at ISU-Meridian in the past two years, there's a good chance you've talked to Susan Schaffer.
Since August 2009, Schaffer has served as an administrative assistant II in the pharmacy department.
Jan. 6, Schaffer left ISU to spend more time with her husband Scott and their 3-year-old daughter Rachel.
Schaffer joined the university in 1995, holding administrative and clerical positions in the Department of Social Work, the ISU Foundation and Facility Services in Pocatello. In 2008, she moved to Boise, serving as an administrative assistant in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. In August 2009, she was promoted to her current position in the College of Pharmacy at the ISU-Meridian Health Science Center.
This past year, Schaffer chaired ISU-Meridian's holiday committee, which gathered a record number of cash, gift and food donations for Treasure Valley families in need.
Schaffer, who was honored at a reception Jan. 6, says she has enjoyed her work at ISU, especially the opportunity to meet and interact with students.
I thought it was a nice jester that they did both of these write ups for me.
WEEK ONE DOWN
So I've now been gone a week and everyone asks me if I feel any different. My answer...Nope.... I just feel like I'm on vacation. I've been answering emails and talking to my old coworkers about things. I'm also going to work part time for them on an as needed bases until they are able to get someone else in there to replace me. So I guess you can say I'm just on vacation. I had a list of things I have wanted to get done at home but haven't even made it to anything on the list. I'm giving myself a little bit of a break because I really feel like I needed this break just to hang out with Rachel and next week I will get busy with what needs to be done.

No comments:
Post a Comment