So it's been awhile since I did this. I was going to do it every month but yeah that doesn't always happen. So some of the new things we have been seeing Rachel do.
1. She knows her left and right (hands & feet)
2. She can undress her self but most of the time doesn't want too (Kind of lazy that way.)
3. Learned a new song called "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith. Scott taught her this and thought it was funny.
4. Has moved onto new movies...Anastasia, Peter Pan, Lady & the Tramp, and Tangled.
5. She likes he new drumming music that Maureen gave her. It's calming for her.
6. We have graduated out of Infant Toddler. YEAH
7. She can recognize all the alphabet
8. She can count to 15 without any help.
9. She likes to dress up in her tutu and play Princess
10. She likes to cook with Mommy
I might think of other things but right now this is all I can think about. She is progressing so well and we are really excited about her accomplishments.
No comments:
Post a Comment