Learning that the best things in life aren't things!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Happy / Sad Faces
So recently Rachel has started to make faces and asks me to make faces. She is the one who tells me which face to make. She she will say, "Happy", "Sad", "Mad", "Scary" or "Surprised." Mostly I end up getting these faces shown to me while she is brushing her teeth. (It's a great way to prolong not going to bed). Well today she decided to show them to the camera. They are pretty funny.
Happy Face
Sad Face - It actually looks like a mad face but she said it's her sad face.
Happy Again. I love how she makes her eyes open up really wide for happy.
Sad Face - I still think it looks mad but oh well.
1 comment:
too cute. i want to get our girls together
Post a Comment