Sunday, April 22, 2012

Opie & Sara's Baby Q

Our friends had a Baby Q yesterday (4/21) at Settler's Park.  I haven't ever taken Rachel there because it's an 1/2 an hour away from our house.  So she was pretty excited to get to go to the park.  Amber and Wayne came up for the Baby Q also because it was Wayne's brother Opie who is about to become a new dad.  So it was fun to have them there even though Rachel was really over stimulated and I had to take her home early.  She went to the park with Wayne and his four kids.  Wayne was a trooper for taking them all.  We got them to come over and eat some dinner and then it was back to the park she wanted to go.  So I took her over there to play.
These pictures are of her favorite things to do at the park.
 Rachel and Bryson climbing on the rock.  She got scared and didn't move much further than this on the rock.

Yes I did it!!!!!!  
Actually I think she is screaming "Cheese" in this picture because I was trying to get one of her at least smiling.

 Now this is my size of a rock.

 Crawling all over this rock all by her little self.  No help from mom at all.

 And of course she loves the slides.  I love the look on her face in this one. 

 This was her last turn on the slide so let's go down on our belly.

And of course one of her face with all the frosting from her ice cream cone cupcake.  She loved it and had frosting everywhere.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

she is getting so big and beautiful