Saturday, April 7, 2012
It "Freakin" hurts
So Rachel is being very stubborn with potty training. I really wish she would stop fighting me and just do it but that is just Rachel and her being independent so I've stopped pushing it. So needless to say tonight she told me that her bum hurt. I was trying to get her to get ready for bed. So I told her as soon as she got her toys picked up we would change her bum. Well by the time she finished cleaning up her toys she was crying and I was feeling so bad. So we went to change her bum and she of course was freaking out because she knew what was coming with the hurting just changing her. Yep she is completely broken out again. I hate that "acidic" poop that she has. So as I was holding her and trying to comfort her after this ordeal of trying to get her cleaned up she said to me, "My bum freakin hurts!" I just about died rolling on the floor with laughter. It just was so funny coming out of a 3 year olds mouth. This is the first time I have ever heard her say this also so it was a shocker. Here's a video of her saying it just so you can see how funny it sounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember that with both Russ and Cassie . They were 3 and half before they potty trained and cried cause of diaper rash. Used to tell them if they went in the toilet it wouldn't hurt but they didn't do it till they wanted too.
Post a Comment