So we bought that extra 6 feet of land for our camper pad and haven't done anything with the lawn that goes from the camper pad back to the garden. Well since Scott's in school and never has time to help me right now with the house or the yard work I took it upon myself to decide we would lay sod there. Yes I was extremely tired of pulling weeds out of it. So I went to the Turf company and bought 15 rolls of sod and laid it in the spot. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself. Well I ended up having two extra rolls. I paid for them and wasn't going to let them go to waste. So I laid another row on the bottom of the garden area. Scott happened to be home while I was doing this and of course just happened to come out as I was laying that last row in the garden. He asked me what I was doing and I told him I made an executive decision that the last two rolls were going in the garden to shorten up the garden. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked into the house. (I think he's learned it's not worth it to question a women on a mission). Here is the finished product:

This is the 6 feet extra that we bought. I hope it doesn't die like the grass next to it does. I don't know what our lawns problem is but it's very frustrating.
The one foot row I put at the bottom of the garden. Hopefully the dead grass that Scott killed at the end of last season happens to come back to fill in the dead spot in between the old grass and the new grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment