Yesterday we had the pleasure of going to the Boise Temple Open House with Scott's family. They all came to our house for the weekend just so we could go to the Open House. I was completely shocked when we showed up at our reservation time and the line was half way around the church house. We ended up waiting in that line for about 1/2 an hour to 45 minutes before we got taken into the chapel to watch the movie. After the movie we got into a group and headed to the temple. We had another wait outside trying to get into the temple. Once inside though we went through it pretty quickly. The kids were getting tired and were hungry and so we had to hurry and take family pictures. This was the best we could get trying to do them so quickly.
Our family picture.
Collage of all the family.
1 comment:
I went on the very last day of the open house and there wasn't a wait at all. First time I've gotten so lucky with my habit of procrastination. I don't know if it's because everyone had already gone or because there was a BSU game, but it worked out nicely for me. It is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment