Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

We got to sleep in today because Rachel woke up at her usual time of 7:30.  It was awesome.  Rachel came and got us and we were going to go wake up Grandma and Grandpa but they were already awake.  Rachel got to start with her stocking.
 Peeking inside to see what's in there.

Lets just dump it out and see what's there.  That was definitely better.

I think she was pretty happy about her stocking stuff.

1st present she opened from Santa.  The Rapunzel dress she asked him for a week before Christmas.  Yes Santa had to scramble to get this present before we left to Montpelier.

 A new iPod docking stereo so she can have the iPod charging while listening to her sleeping music at night.

A drumming pad.  She liked it because it had actually drum sticks.

Yes here is the loot that Rachel got.
From Mom & Dad:  Christmas Dress, Purple Adidas Sweet suit, PJ's, Princess sheet set and comforter, temple book, Going on a Bear hunt book and plush, rubber duck book, spider book, Dumbo DVD
Santa: Drum set, iPod Docking stereo, Rapunzel Dress 
Nelsons: Pink Beauty & Beast singing book, princess hair rubber bands
Grandma Tracy & Grandpa Pooh: Christmas Train book and magazine
Hansons: Sacrament book
Great Grandma Hobbs: The book of Mormon Stories 
Aunt Carolyn & Donna: 2 books (The Snow Day & Cute Puppy)
Stocking Stuffer: socks, head bands, toothpaste, toothbrush, marshmallow snowmen, crayon chap-stick, markers, crayon, glow stick bracelets, 2 candy cane M&M's

Someone's pretty happy and enjoying her M&M's

Scott and I got to open our presents also.  We really didn't get any Santa gifts because we got our gifts from Santa months ago.  I got my Bosch and Scott got his little giant ladder.  So mostly our gifts were from other people.
We got Origami outfits from Scott's parents.  Super cute idea.
Scott got a new purple shirt for work, I got the Bosch chopper
Hanson: Temple Picture
Aunt Carolyn & Donna: Towels
Kristi & Doug:  Melaluca lotions
Nelson's: Air Hockey

We ended up leaving around 3:00 in the afternoon and headed back to Pocatello.  We decided to be closer to home so that Scott could for sure make it back to work on the 26th.  We opened our presents at my parents house that night with them.
Rachel got a fur real white puppy.  Scott got a new Voice Male CD.  I got a brownie bites maker.  It was a great day because we got to see both sides of the family.

Close up of the dog.  He almost looks like Hunter(Scott's Parent's Dog)

SIDENOTE HERE:
These were also considered an early Christmas / Graduation gift for me.  We took in my necklace and earrings to be cleaned and inspected and the lady showed Scott these gold ones.  He wasn't sure he wanted to spend the money to get them and so he called me over and told me I could trade my sterling silver ones and they would give us what he paid for them and so then we would only owe about another $150 bucks.  Needless to say I did my puppy dog eyes and told him that they would match my necklace better and I would wear them alot more if he bought them for me.  So he did.  I love love love them and I wear them almost every day that I wear earrings and I now don't have to chose if I'm going to wear the necklace or the earrings.  I just wear them both.



No comments: