Hanging out before the Procedure.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Scott's Procedure
So Scott had to have an endoscopy to make sure he didn't have anything going on with his stomach since he has been on medicine for acid reflux for so long and was starting to have heart burn again.
They gave him some good sleepy meds (Versed and Fentanyl). The procedure took all of 10 minutes. I was on the phone with my mom when they came out to say he was finished. I was like oh okay. He was really groggy. He kept asking me if I had his wallet (4 times actually) and what the Dr. said about his procedure. He doesn't remember the Dr. talking to him about it or how he got dressed or how he got to the car. He also doesn't remember that we stopped at Calico for me to do something really quick. He remembers us stopping at Arby's for lunch but not that he eat all the french fries before we got home. He did say it was the best sleep he had had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment