Cut off all the curls.
Not sure why she was crying but I think she was in shock and knew she had done something terrible. Scott and I were just like man that's a bummer no more Rapunzel hair. You can see how uneven it is.
Took out the ponies to see exactly how bad it was. Yep pretty bad. I tried really hard not to cry but I'm sad that all her pretty locks of curls are gone. My favorite saying she said was, "Does it look ridiculous?" I just kept saying, "Yep it sure does."
This was how much hair was in the garbage can after she cut it.
Since I had no idea how to fix her hair I got ahold of a friend in our ward that cuts hair out of her house.
So over to Emilee's house we went, the next day.
Sitting in the chair. She got to sit on some phone books to boost her up in the chair.
Just starting out. She sat still for the most part.
Front view before we blow dried it.
The back of the hair.
Side view after having it styled.
Front part all styled and a bobby pin in to keep her hair out of her face. It looks pretty cute but I'm having a hard time adjusting. I really miss those gorgeous locks. Her hair do makes her look so much more grown up. It's sad to see her growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment