Saturday, November 21, 2015

Breakfast in Bed

So Rachel found our TV trays for eating in bed and decided that she was going to get up and make breakfast in bed for herself.  I thought it was so funny.  She did get up and do it all by herself.  I was laying in bed listening to her in the kitchen.  After I knew she was done I then went to capture these pictures of her.  Breakfast in bed by Rachel.
 She caught me trying to take a picture on the sly.

 She did pretty well.

Close up of her food.  Toast - one with jam one without.  Cereal without any milk. Glass of water.  She at least thought about not putting milk in the cereal because she didn't want to make a mess in her bed.  I was grateful she actually thought through all of this.  I admit she did a good job and she enjoyed it.

No comments: