Saturday, November 28, 2015

Forgotten Carols 2015

As tradition holds Scott and I had our date night to the Forgotten Carols.  It was in Idaho Falls again this year.  This year though he had a new Connie and they had revamped the production.  I was nervous because the last time he did this I didn't like it at all. 
 Waiting for it to start.

 The new tree and staging.  The lighting was awesome this year. 

The cast getting their applause.  
I really didn't like the Connie Lou that much this year.  She was not like the Connie Lou's in the past.  Everything else though I loved about it. I love this tradition and maybe next year we'll take Rachel.  We might try the free one out in Marsh Valley first to see if she can sit through it before we actually spend this kind of money on her going and then not liking it. 

No comments: