Saturday, November 14, 2015

Disney on Ice Salt Lake City

I got an email about Disney on Ice in SLC so I talked with Scott and we decided it would be fun to take Rachel down to see it.  We talked with Damian and we hooked up with them for lunch.  We went and ate at Jason's Deli.  We still had an hour before it was time to head to the Vivint center and since we were right by it we went walking around the Gateway Mall.  We got back to our cars and let U'ilani, Rachel and Tyler run around until it was time to go.

 All three at one time trying to climb on this structure.  They were funny.
 I love Rachel's face in this one.

Tyler loves to pretend that he is a running back for football.  He would get in the postion and when you say hut he takes off running.  Scott would try to tackle him.  He got smart and started to hide behind his mom so Scott couldn't get him.  He did this so many times and could have kept going if we didn't have to go to the arena.  We moved our car to the parking garage at the Gateway and then walked across the street to the Arena.  We were there about fifteen minutes early.  All the gifts were extremely over priced so we didn't buy anything. 
 Trying to get a good family picture before the show.

 Princess Tiana

 Wicked witch from Snow White

 Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

 Snow White getting kissed and waking up.

 Cinderella's Carriage.  Totally awesome

 Dancing with Prince Charming

Flynn fighting Maximus

 Rapunzel hitting Flynn over the head with the frying pan.

 Flynn and Rapunzel flying through the air.  It was so awesome.  That was my favorite part of the show.

All the Princesses and Princes coming out at the end.  Such a cool show.  I was totally sad though because it had nothing Frozen in it.  I thought it would be since everyone posting from Boise about going to Disney on Ice talked about seeing Frozen.  Well I guess it has its own show.  I didn't know that.  It will be in SLC in March.  Afterwards we ran some errands and then hooked up with Ali Ward and her kids.  They went to Disney on Ice also.  We decided to go eat at City Creek Mall.  Everyone of us ate at a different place.  I had Chick-Fil-A, Scott had some Chinese dish and Rachel had Mexican.  When we finished eating and talking we headed back to Pocatello.  It was a fun day.

No comments: