So I have been so worried about doing any home decorating in my house. So I asked my friend Kim Hardy to come over and help me. She has a event planning business so I knew she could help me get all my decorations up and since she volunteered I took her up on it. She was totally awesome. We got almost all my pictures up in two hours. I let her put the holes in the walls because I was to scared to do it. he he he
I love my kitchen the most. I never would have thought about putting my pictures and things where they ended up at.
We actually have pictures on our wall in our bedroom. Scott and I have never had pictures on our bedroom walls the last seven years.
This is my command center. I'm going to do vinyl I just haven't gotten it bought yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment