Saturday, November 28, 2015

House Decorations

This year we were pretty excited to be able to decorate our new house.  We didn't really know where we should put stuff so we just started to see where it took us. 
 Scott was working on the outside while I was doing the pumpkin logs inside.  He hates heights and this picture is really shocking for me because normally he wouldn't get up there. 
 
 Our outside lights look really cool.  We definitely have a long way to go but it's a start for this year.
 
 I love my Christmas Tree.  I was able to put on my brand new ornaments that were blue and silver.  I only had colored lights but next year it is going to have just white lights on it. 
 
 We moved the piano over here and I got to decorate it a little bit. 
 
 I miss totally having my hearth to decorate but this ledge will have to do for now. 
 
The front entrance.  The only thing missing is my Christmas village.  I still haven't found a spot to put it up in and I'm not sure what else to do.  I'm going to keep looking because if I can find a wooden ladder I will use it to put up my village.  

No comments: