Thursday, December 10, 2015

Roller Skating Adventures

Rachel's school goes roller skating every month.  They always do it on Thursday so this month I decided that after her piano lessons I would take her to the Deleta to skate.  This was her first time ever going skating.  When we got there I ended up seeing my nieces there also.  Breanna, Tristanne, and Madilanne.  Madilanne hadn't really been on skates either.
 Trying out the little(beginner) skating rink. 

 Falling.  She did a bit of this.

 Breanna and Tristanne they were Pro's at this skating thing.

 Tristanne wanted to skate with me.  This is a worried look trying to multitask (taking a picture and skating at the same time).  I didn't fall and that's what I was hoping for.

 Got Rachel a little skating help.  This thing helped to go out to the big skating rink.  She still fell a few times but not as much.

The littlest ones being silly at the skating rink.  Now Rachel wants to go all the time.

No comments: