So I had told Scott I wanted to have a party for my birthday this year as I was turning 40. I wasn't really happy about it but decided I might as well celebrate it instead of being frustrated about it. I didn't know that Scott was even trying to get this surprise together so when my friend Bonnie called and said let's have a girls day I was excited. I told Scott well since I we don't have anything planned I'm going to go out with Bonnie. He was like oh okay. So she picked me up around 4:00. We headed to the movie the Peanuts. It had 1/2 an hour of ads before it even started. The movie was alright but I think I might have fallen asleep a little bit. After that Bonnie and I decided to go eat at Wingers. I didn't know we were on a time limit and so while we were talking after eating she said, we have to go. I was like okay. I looked around the restaurant and said, "Did you see someone you didn't want to talk to our what? She just ignored me and drove to my house. I was thinking alright I guess our girls night is over. When we walked into the house Rachel was sitting on the couch and said, I have something to show you. I put my food away and then followed her downstairs. She flipped the light on and everyone yelled surprise. I was definitely surprised.

Dewey Cook, Jen and Stacey Rhodehouses, Liz Cook, Susie & Steve Barlow, and my niece Ashley and my nephew Jared with their mom Kaylene in the back.
Damian's family and KC Felt. I had no clue she was there until I heard her ask if I was still ticked off at Scott. It was great to see her.
My parents wanted in on the fun. I guess was my dad was pretty excited about it.
Upstairs eating my 7 layer cookie and ice cream. Yummy!
And of course the birthday hat that the little kids wanted me to wear. I was down with that.
Susie and Steve Barlow made me this sign. She knows how much I love taco spaghetti. She's my partner in crime to go get it during the month's that Rachel's in school.
These were my birthday gifts. I wanted new snow boots where my feet wouldn't get cold and I found these black boots at Herberger's that I love. I was shocked to get both sets. I thought I was only getting the snow boots. It ended up being a really good birthday. I guess 40 won't be so bad after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment