Snowflake did a good job making it up to Rachel for being late.
The letter says: Dear Rachel, I am so sorry I did not make it here before you went to school. I heard you had some Christmas countdown ornaments and I wanted to get you some candy to go in them and got stuck in a snowstorm. I am excited to be back this year and hope you enjoy your after school snack and have fun filling your ornaments. Your Elf Friend Snowflake.
This was the candy she got to fill her ornaments with.
*Side Note: We filled the ornaments but she only did the count down for two days and then the rest just sat in her box with the candy still in them.
This is the video I took of her coming into the house from school. Of course it's sidewise.
This is the video I took of her coming into the house from school. Of course it's sidewise.



No comments:
Post a Comment