I put Rachel down to bed and she had her duck in bed with her. She was adamant about having it in there with her the last couple of days. Well her duck had a hole that I hadn't gotten sewn up yet and she had taken just a few bits of stuffing out several times and the last time she did this I told her she wouldn't get her duck anymore it would go in the garbage. Well this is what I found the other night when I went in to check on her before I went to bed. I knew she had been upstairs not sleeping because I could hear her through the monitor. I thought she was just playing with her bear or Violet. Nope this is what was keeping her occupied.
This was part of the duck that was on the floor and not in her crib.
All that stuffing in her crib.
I carefully took it out of the crib and just put it on the floor until I had it all out of the crib. This is how much she got out of the duck. To my surprise there was still actually some stuffing left in it.
2 comments:
Glad you got pictures, that's funny!
cassie did that with her favorite pillow.
Post a Comment