The only complaint I had about the restaurant was it was freezing cold. I didn't even take my coat off because it was that cold.
We then decided that since we had about forty minutes to spare we would go to Lowes and look for my parents Christmas present. They didn't have what we wanted. So we headed to the Performing Arts building. We actually went into Twin Falls High School Auditorium and was told we were in the wrong place. So we walked to where we needed to be. We of course had awesome seats because I ordered them early. They sold out all the tickets though. This year he added a few different things and put his Christmas carol in the 1st scene.
It was a family affair this year. Michael had his son as the lead male role and then his wife was Sarah and he is of course John the old man.
Michal getting his applause. I love this story so much and just love the tradition that we have of going to it every year. I can't wait until I'm going to be able to take Rachel to see it.



No comments:
Post a Comment