I'm a Christmas tree. That's the best I could do. I hate these kind of party's with a passion. I was the 1st one at the place and talked with Kristin and Marcia till everyone got there. We ended up doing The ugly sweater contest and a white elephant gift. My gift had peppered jelly in it so I thought it would be passed back and forth but it didn't go over as well as I thought it would. Oh well. Here's the group picture.
It was a nice night to laugh and have fun. Plus the food was really good. It was my first time there so it was fun being able to try different types of pizza and not have to choose just one.
These are the ladies that wore their ugly sweaters proudly. From Left to Right:
Heather D, Julie C, Sarah M, Collete S, Tonie B, and Robin B.
Tonie was the 1st place winner in the contest.
No comments:
Post a Comment