Well my birthday fell on a Sunday and so there wasn't much to do. We got up to go to church and then came home. Scott and I had decided that we were going to use our new phones and the covers as our birthday presents. So we didn't do presents for each other. We had leftovers because I had book club yesterday at the house and there was so much food leftover that we needed to use them up. I had put two salads out in a cooler on the back porch and they actually ended up freezing in the coolers and so I had to throw those out. It snowed and so I let Rachel go outside to play in the snow. She was so happy.
Isn't she so cute. She got new boots, and gloves because the others were too small.
Making tracks in the show. She loves it.
The following are some pictures she took of herself when she got ahold of my camera. She is so funny.

Selfies by Rachel.
No comments:
Post a Comment