This year for Thanksgiving we went down to Montpelier. We stopped at my parents house to spend the day before with them and then on Thursday we went to Montpelier. We had dinner and hung out. I ended up heading back to Pocatello so that I could do my shopping. Scott was going to go duck hunting the whole time we are down there in Montpelier and so that's why I went back to Poky by myself. I decided I would just stop into Staples since I was back in town only a few minutes after they opened for their Black Friday Sale(which was actually Thanksgiving day that they were doing their black Friday ad). I was able to get my blue-tooth head phone and then bought some ink cartridges. The worst part about it was waiting in line for an hour before I finally got checked out. I then headed over to Sears to see if I could get Scott's dress shirts. I got in there and they don't sale clothes any longer. I was so bummed. I had tried to get all these things online but nothing was online that I wanted. I ran into Jeff Belnap while I was at Sears and talked with him for awhile. Since I was still trying to waste time until Bonnie got back into town I went down to Shopko. The line weaved threw the whole store and I was like nope not going to do to this. So I then walked the mall and headed down to Hershberger's. I was able to fine a pair of snow boots for Rachel that will keep her feet warm. I was heading out of the mall when I thought it would be a good idea to buy Scott's coworkers (the nurses) some bath and body work. So I bought lotions and stood in line at that place. Bonnie finally said she was on her way home around 10:30. So I headed to her house. We ended up talking and I was missing the plug for my air mattress so I ended up having to just sleep on the couch. We got up at 4:45 on Friday morning to head to Fred Meyer. I had it all scooped out for where every game was at. Bonnie got a cart and was going to meet me over at games. I ran through the game isle and got all the games that I needed. We then slowly shopped the rest of the store. I ended up running into Kim Baker and talked to her for awhile. It was good catching up with her. After we left Fred Meyer we went to Lowe's and picked up the shower curtain rod and then went to Home Depot to buy head lamps. We also went back to Shopko and they had everything I wanted plus some and didn't even have to wait in line. I walked right up to the cash register and paid. Bonnie and I got us some breakfast and then I dropped her off at her house. I went back to my parents house for awhile and took a nap. I was so tired. I then headed back to Montpelier. When I got back Rachel was so excited to show me what her aunt Amber had made for her.
Amber made this in about 3 hours for her. AMAZING! She loves this hat. The rest of the weekend was just hanging out and talking. Scott didn't catch anymore ducks but they had fun trying. We were a little bit nervous about whether or not we were going to get everything back to Boise but Scott did an awesome packing job and everything we took for the weekend plus everything I bought on my shopping trips made it into the car and back to Boise just fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment